SATURDAY January 31, 2015 - save the date!
Australian National Botanic Gardens
Clunies Ross St.
p. 02 6250 9540
Here's a rundown of the evening - best to arrive early, grab some gourmet grub from any of the local food vendors, a glass of Swift Bubbly, catch-up with friends and then kick-back and soak up all that Flix has to offer....
|6-7pm||Wine & Dine in the late afternoon sunshine|
Music by MY FRIEND THE CHOCOLATE CAKE
|8-9pm||Comedy by TRIPOD|
|9-10pm||Short films curated by DEBORAH MAILMAN*|
*Deborah Mailman not appearing live. Times are approximate only
Whilst your welcome to pack your own picnic, this year why not dine out under the stars and support your local producers. We'll have a selection of your favourite local foodies serving up a delectable feast featuring a range of local produce and gourmet delights at our Canberra event in 2015 so why not kick back, relax and let them do what they do best for you!
Food vendors confirmed for our Canberra event include:
- Pizza 2 U | Woodfired Pizza
- Burra Berkshires | Pulled Pork & Lamb rolls, Pork & Fennel Meatballs
- Here's the Coffee | Tea & Coffee
Dinner is included in your Lawn Lounge ticket - upon entry you will be handed a voucher for your dinner which can be redeemed at any of the food vendors on-site.
Commonwealth Bank will once again be serving up hot buttery popcorn FREE to all patrons at Flix in the Stix, Canberra.
We will have a great range of Printhie wines available on the night along with some icy cold Small Acres Cyder and some of the finest craft beers this country can produce thanks to Hops & Craft. Please do us the courtesy of providing for this aspect of your evening. A range of softdrinks, still & sparkling water also available from the on-site Flix bar.
The event is fully licensed - BYO alcohol is not permitted.
We'd love to entertain your corporate group and we've got a pretty good deal that should push all the buttons. Click here to download our Corporate Group packages or email your enquiry to:
WHAT TO BRING
- Deck chair, picnic rug, cushions, blanket, beanbags - whatever you need to make your tush comfortable.
- All your family and friends along with your best singing voice
- A warm jumper or jacket - just in case mother nature sends her greetings later in the evening...
- Some spending money - we do have eftpos available on-site however its not always the most reliable
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Alcohol. This is a fully licensed event.
- No professional cameras, videos or recording equipment.
Before you call us, have you checked our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
If so and your still stuck, please drop us an email at for any further event enquiries.
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here for Terms & Conditions of entry.